Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Baby

I was "allowed" to see my son today for three hours. "Allowed" by the man who kidnapped him from me a week ago.

It was wonderful, even though I had to put up with my husband being rude and mean. My son walked into the house, his eyes got big, he looked around the room, he looked at me again. Then he ran over to the door and shut it, than ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I believe, in his three year old mind, shutting the door was his way of making sure I couldn't not be around.

My husband got the divorce papers today, that is why he let me see my son. He realised it was only making him look bad by keeping my son away from me. So tomorrow (today) or Moday he will recieve the other papers I filed to get custody of my son during the divorce proceedings.

No comments: