Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hi, I'm Mom!

The past few weeks have been filled with daycare adventures, early mornings and learning my way around my new job. I haven't spent as much time with my son as I would have liked to because of daycare adventures, but he has been able to spend some more time with his dad. The last time I picked J up from his dad's there ween't any of the really tearful goodbyes. I hope it is a sign that J is lerning his dad and I are here for him and will always try our best to make him a priority.

J started a new daycare this morning, I was able to get out the door and to my car before he started crying. I hope that this is a good sign. J was asleep when I returned to pick him up, when we got home and I woke him up he yelled out hi and gave me a big hug. Very heart warming. As to be expected, he since has not left direct physical contact with me (I am typing one handed with a squirrelly three-year-old in my lap).

The world is a little brighter today as I have recieved ny first full paycheck, leading me to believe that I will be able to make it on my own in the near future.

I was offered a second job but am leary of taking it. I know it would be great to have the extra cash but I would be sacrificing precious time with my son. We'll see. I guess I would need to know more about schedualling and such. I wouldn't be apossed to working more on the days J is with his dad.

Oh dear, j just got a new Thomas the Tank Engine movie best go watch it before he gets too excited.

No comments: