Monday, March 28, 2005

You Give Me Fever

Spring? It was here and now it hasn't stopped snowing for two days. First it was too wet and muddy to take the ball of energy outside, now it should be fun. Fresh snow, kinda warm and plenty of daylight. Gotta love spring and the day light. Does wonders for my mood and everyone else's. Can you say spring fever? I know I have it bad this year. Makes me want to be a girl, which only gets me in trouble. Found myself pulling out the curling iron and make-up, the daintier girl shoes and the lighter clothes. Friends of mine were surprised, never having seen me as a girl before. Amusing. As usual the fun wasn't allowed to last for long.

The little man will be three before I know it. The amount and ways he has changed since the last entry is amusing. His development never ceases to amuse me. Who knew? Should have guessed, they are born only with rudimentary instincts and grow into "normal" humans like the rest of us. Has to happen somehow. Guess I never expected it to happen in the leaps and bounds that it does.

I have to laugh every time I hear him saying, "Jelly beans are for decorating, not eating." He must have heard that a lot at day care. Guess they were making Easter decorations.

His latest fascination has been Winnie the Pooh, a nice break from the other stuff, but an obsession none the less. He walks around caring a large stuffed Winnie the Pooh, which he also experimenting with, in a grown up way. Ah, to be young, curious and uninformed. He has been wrapped up in this whole Easter thing for a few weeks, when he first started watching Springtime with Roo. Feeding us pretend fishy oil so we will get our bounce back.

No comments: