Sunday, May 01, 2005

Falling Off The Face Of The Earth, A Sad Little Rant

I imagine that is the best way to describe the way I feel. I feel I am falling. My world, my earth is no longer the same. Now, I am not saying this a bad feeling, nor am I saying it is a good feeling. It is just there. Not pleasure, not pain, not joy, not sorrow. At least not individually, they are all there. All fighting to be the dominate feeling.
What do I say to him? How can I be In the same room? He acts so hurt but when I leave he goes back to his new girl of the day.
My heart is heavy and light. I am filled with remorse for causing pain and elated for the prospects of the future. But what a scary future. I haven’t been alone longer than 6 months since I was 15. That is quite the thought, now isn’t it.

No comments: